Syndwire uses Blogger's “posting by email”.
After account creation, please login to the Blogger account and follow the steps below:
- 1. Click Settings on the left side navigation
- 2. Click Email on the left side navigation.
- 3. Select "Publish email immediately” radio button.
- 4. Create a secretword by using standard numbers and letters. Be sure to copy the secret as you will use this later.
- 5. Click Save settings and log out of the blogger account.
Use the below image as a reference guide. Each step corresponds with the directions above.
Adding a new Blogger account to Syndwire:
- 1. Login to Syndwire.
- 2. Click Accounts in the top navigation bar.
- 3. Click the Blogger network from the table.
- 4. Click Add New.
- 5. Enter the Blogger Account Email, Username, Secretword, and Home Page URL
- 6. Click Submit.
If you have followed the steps above, the blogger account is ready for submissions.